How to become a beneficiary
How to become a beneficiary?
After the war unleashed by the enemy on September 27, 2020, Zinapah provided compensation:
- to the soldiers who got 1st or 2nd category disability;
- to the family of soldiers who fell or went missing.
The beneficiaries of a fallen soldier can be:
- the soldier's spouse;
- the soldier’s child(ren);
- the soldier's parent(s).
The Foundation does not compensate cases when soldier fell or got diabilities as a result of non-combat or offensive actions. Beneficiaries can become volunteers or the families of those who have been officially enlisted before leaving for the battlefield. In order to receive compensation, the beneficiaries need to submit a package of the required documents:
- In the regions: legal departments of regional administrations,
- In the City of Yerevan: legal departments of district administrations,
- In Artsakh: the Social Department of the Defense Army.
These structures, if necessary, provide assistance in the preparation of document packages.
The Public Defender's Office provides free legal assistance to beneficiaries with complicated marital relations (office number +374 10 600 713)։ We also compensate soldiers who fell or got disabled between 2008-2016 by providing only monthly allowances. The amount of pension actually provided by the state is deducted from the calculated monthly payment, and the difference is funded by the foundation.
The installed document package
In case of disability:
- reference on declaring the Serviceman as a person with disability given by the authorized state body carrying out medico-social examination and the decision of Central Medical Military Committee of the corresponding state body on the casual connection between the injury and the mutilation
- passport or social security card
- reference on the absence of social security card
- reference on the residency address provided by the corresponding department of the State Register of Population
In case of a deceased or missing serviceman
- reference given within 5 years since the termination of military activities by the authorized state body performing medico-social examination on the casualty of the death confirming that the death of the serviceman was a result of being injured or mutilated during military activities or a court decision on declaring the serviceman as missing
- passports or social security cards of benefciaries
- reference on the absence of social security card of stakeholders reference on the residency address of the stakeholders provided by the corresponding department of the State Register of Population
- If the stakeholder is the spouse of the serviceman, the marriage certificate
- If the stakeholder is the child of the serviceman, the child’s birth certificate
- If the stakeholder is the minor sister/brother (under 18) of the serviceman, the sister’s/brother’s birth certificate
- If the stakeholder is the serviceman’s sister/brother with incapacity, the court decision on declaring the incapacity
- If the stakeholder is the serviceman’s sister/brother, who is a student under 23 years old enrolled in a daytime educational program, the reference on studies given by the corresponding educational institution
- If the stakeholder is the serviceman’s disabled sister or brother, the reference on the disability given by the authorized state body performing medico-social examinations
- In case of being entitled to receiving additional amounts, the documents required for receiving the additional amounts
Please be informed that Zinapah makes compensations in the realm of "Kamurj" financing program.
According to the decision of the RA government, soldiers/servicemen injured in the hostilities waged 27 September 2020, will receive 200,000 AMD monthly, for 6 months, also will be given 100,000 AMD, set by the Foundation Board.
The beneficiaries of the "Kamurj" program are soldiers/servicemen whose medical establishment provides a conclusion that the soldier is highly likely to get disability after the completion of treatment.
The medical establishment provides the conclusion, which is guided by the established list of injuries. If the serviceman, during or after the end of the program, receives disabilities, the latter will receive full compensation from Zinapah, from which the amount received under the program "Kamurj" will be withdrawn.
In order to become beneficiaries of the program, a soldier or the family does not need to apply to any establishment. They will be contacted by the Ministry of Defense.
The "Kamurj" program also compensates the families of the servicemen gone missing. Their families will also receive financial assistance in the amount of 300,000 AMD per month for 6 months. If the court finds a serviceman missing during or after the completion of the program "Kamurj", the beneficiaries provided for by the law will receive full compensation from Zinapah, from which the amount received under the program "Kamurj'' will be withdrawn.